Bayaan is the leading accredited online school focusing on holistic education.
Why Choose Bayaan Academy ?
A robust and vibrant online Islamic Academy that is accessible from anywhere in the world
We use an accredited American curriculum leading to a High School Diploma.
100% LIVE Digital School
Custom Designed Programs
Highly Qualified Teachers
- 100% Muslim teachers & staff
- Over 50 teachers & staff from 9 countries
- 100% of staff have Bachelors degree or higher
- Admin and teachers who have completed the Usool Shariah courses
- 40% staff hold a postgraduate degree
- Classes conforming to core ethical values that cater to the all-round development of the child.
- Separate classes for Boys & Girls in Middle & High School.
- Special Focus on Modesty & Tarbiya
- State of the Art Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
- Using creative systems to enhance parent and student engagement.
- Investment in top-tierred learning techs to make learning engaging & meaningful
- Easy communication tool for Parents & Teachers (Email, SMS, Parent Portal, Mobile Push Notifications)
Education Tailored to Muslims
Our 50+ teaching staff are scattered across 9 different continents, and all are educated to at least Bachelor’s Degree. Each of our teachers brings a wealth of experience and expertise to their classroom, keeping the pleasure of Allah in mind at all times as they serve the academy.
Dynamic Virtual Classrooms
How your child can benefit from
Character Building (Tarbiyah)
- Learning through an Islamic Lens
- Mentoring from staff and senior students
- Development of self-reflection skills
- Nurturing the mind, the body, and the heart
- Aiding children to become the best person they can be
- Enhancing critical thinking through problem-solving
- Develop skills which benefit the student beyond the classroom
- Each student guided to reach their full potential
- Academic support staff and tutorials to benefit student progression
- Staff and students from all across the world
- Develop a sense of being part of humanity
‘Bigger Picture’ Thinking
- Looking beyond the material world
- Remaining firm through difficult situations in one’s life
- Preparing for the next life
Seats are limited, register soon to confirm space.
Call our admission counselor to help you choose the best program for your child. All admission counselors are real teachers with experience to help you!
Our Success Story !
6 Years and counting! (running since 2017)
- From humble beginnings of 7 students to over 600 students (and growing!)
- 50+ World-class Teaching and Administrative Staff
- Over 100 Middle School graduates and
30+ High School graduates
- Alumni accepted to excellent colleges and universities
Located In the heart of Maryland, accessible globally.
- Accredited School
- Accredited Curriculum
- Registered as non-public school with the Maryland State Department of Education.
Testimonials about Bayaan Academy…
Parent’s thoughts on Bayaan :
“Teachers are qualified & knowledgeable of the subject matter and maintaining classroom management. Overall I am satisfied with the administration and their
“The school hosts extra-curricular workshops that are informative and give staff and student body an opportunity to not only inquire about the discussed topics but also express their personal experiences. Students and staff are actively engaged in full filling the school’s mission inside and outside virtual classrooms.”
“We are very impressed with the academic standards of this school and our children’s progress. We appreciate the student-to-teacher ratio and personal interaction and our child’s engagement throughout the course of the year. “
Teacher’s thoughts on Bayaan :
“I believe the teachers and overseers are devising the curriculum to assure the standards are met. Planning and implementing various resources that are geared towards targeting the standards play a large part in how we as teachers educate our students. The curriculum promotes lifelong learning opportunities for students which shows the establishment of objectives and goals.”
“The curriculum has adequate teaching resources. The curriculum team provides instructional support and training to the staff members as per their needs. The assay questions and practice after each lesson are open-end questions that promote critically thinking, reasoning, problem-solving skills, and study skills.”
“The school’s community’s stakeholders are always reminding us of the curriculum’s objectives. They also help in providing us with needed resources and support.The curriculum knowledge is well articulated and coordinated at all grade levels.”
Student’s thoughts on Bayaan :
“For all 3 years that I’ve been in Bayaan, each year I see a lot of improvement. This makes me want to stay in Bayaan and excited for the next year. School tries very hard & their best to make sure every student enrolled is comfortable in learning”
“Bayaan Academy as a whole work to provide the school community with the most effective methods for online learning, as well as to help us get adjusted to any changes made for the benefit of the whole school community. Planning is done in an organized manner, where everyone is able to benefit and keep up.”
“The staff and teachers are really kind and supportive, they really want the best for us and our families.The school’s leaders work well with one another and the faculty, as well as the students. They provide help when asked, and are there to support the school community in an ethical and effective