Now Enrolling for Academic Year 2022 – 2023
Bayaan is a leading online academy catering to the all round development of children
Why Choose Bayaan Academy. . . ?
A robust and vibrant online Islamic Academy that is accessible from anywhere in the world
We use an accredited American curriculum leading to a Bayaan High School Diploma.
100% LIVE Digital School
Custom Designed Programs
Highly Qualified Teachers
- 100% Muslim teachers & staff
- Over 50 teachers & staff from 9 countries
- Minimum qualification of all staff is Bachelors
- 40% staff hold a postgraduate degree
- Admin and teachers who have completed the usool shariah course .
- Classes conforming to core ethical values that cater to the all-round development of the child.
- Separate classes for Boys & Girls in Middle & High School.
- Special Focus on modesty & Tarbiya
- State of the Art Learning Management System (LMS) platform.
- Using creative systems to enhance parent and student engagement.
- Investment in top-tierred learning techs to make learning engaging & meaningful
- Easy communication tool for Parents & Teachers
Education Tailored to Muslims
Our 50+ teaching staff are scattered across 9 different continents, and all are educated to at least Bachelor’s Degree. Each of our teachers brings a wealth of experience and expertise to their classroom, keeping the pleasure of Allah in mind at all times as they serve the academy.
Dynamic Virtual Classrooms
How your child can benefit from
Character Building (Tarbiyah)
- Learning through an Islamic Lens
- Mentoring from staff and senior students
- Development of self-reflection skills
Whole Child Approach
- Nurturing the mind, the body, and the heart
- Aiding children to become the best person they can be
- Enhancing critical thinking through problem-solving
- Develop skills which benefit the student beyond the classroom
- Each student guided to reach their full potential
- Academic support staff and tutorials to benefit student progression
- Staff and students from all across the world
- Develop a sense of being part of humanity
‘Bigger Picture’ Thinking
- Looking beyond the material world
- Remaining firm through difficult situations in one’s life
- Preparing for the next life
Secure your child’s future with Bayaan Academy! We focus on the success of each and every student.
Call our admission counselor to help you choose the best program for your child. All admission counselors are real teachers with experience to help you!
Our Success Story !
6 Years and counting! (running since 2017)
- From humble beginnings of 7 students to over 500 students (and growing!)
- 50+ World-class Teaching and Administrative Staff
- Over 75 Middle School graduates and 15+ High School graduates
- Alumni accepted to excellent colleges and universities
Located In the heart of Maryland, accessible globally.
- Accredited Curriculum
- Academy registered with the Maryland State Department of Education.
Testimonials about Bayaan Academy…
Parents thoughts on Bayaan :
“The school hosts extra-curricular workshops that are informative and give staff and student body an opportunity to not only inquire about the discussed topics but also express their personal experiences. Students and staff are actively engaged in full filling the school’s mission inside and outside virtual classrooms.”
Teachers thoughts on Bayaan :
“I believe the teachers and overseers are devising the curriculum to assure the standards are met. Planning and implementing various resources that are geared towards targeting the standards play a large part in how we as teachers educate our students. The curriculum promotes lifelong learning opportunities for students which shows the establishment of objectives and goals.”
“The curriculum has adequate teaching resources. The curriculum team provides instructional support and training to the staff members as per their needs. The assay questions and practice after each lesson are open-end questions that promote critically thinking, reasoning, problem-solving skills, and study skills.”
“The school’s community’s stakeholders are always reminding us of the curriculum’s objectives. They also help in providing us with needed resources and support.The curriculum knowledge is well articulated and coordinated at all grade levels.”
Students thoughts on Bayaan :
“For all 3 years that I’ve been in Bayaan, each year I see a lot of improvement. This makes me want to stay in Bayaan and excited for the next year. School tries very hard & their best to make sure every student enrolled is comfortable in learning”