ONE TIME ADMISSION : $100
FULL ACADEMY (with live classes): $2,475 per year (9,280 AED/SAR)
CURRICULUM SUPPORT (no live classes): $1,350 per year (5,060, AED/SAR)
Subjects include: English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arabic Language and Tafseer. Grade 9 includes 4 independent electives per year at no additional cost. These are accredited self-guided and assessed courses students choose from the catalog. Arabic Language and Tafseer classes are always taught live and included in both programs.
ELECTIVES: The following additional classes can be added to the core subjects:
- Qur’an Academy: $50 /month (live online group of 2-4 students, 5x a week)
- Foreign Language: $50 / month (live online, 3x a week)
- Art Class: $50 / month (onsite Jeddah Aziziyah, once a week)
- Recreational Swim Club $40 / month (onsite Jeddah, Sulaymaniya, once a week)
- Martial Arts Academy (Girls): $100 / month (onsite Jeddah through the Blue Wave Club, 3x a week, evenings)
FINANCIAL AID: We believe every child has a right to a quality education. Parents who cannot afford tuition, should contact us and be ready to provide proof of their financial difficulty and what they can afford. Through the generous donations of some individuals, financial assistance may be available.
REFUNDS: Parent’s can withdraw their children any time. Refunds will be issued according to the following schedule:
- 2 weeks before semester starts: 90% refund
- 1 week before semester starts: 75% refund
- Within 7 days of semester starting: 50% refund
- After the 7th day of semester starting: no refund
The refund schedule is to recover a portion of the costs incurred by Bayaan for each student. For example, 1 week before the semester begins, LMS accounts, Virtual Classroom accounts, Teacher and Curriculum allocations all take place which take a substantial amount of planning, time, and money.